MVHC is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), located in Midvale, Utah providing primary health care services to all regardless of the ability to pay. We operate under a discounted sliding fee schedule based on proof of income. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, PCN, CHIP and most other insurances.
We are a family healthcare practice, which means our providers can see patients of ALL AGES and we love for you to bring your whole family in so we can get to know everyone! We provide primary care services, but are also linked with many specialist and ancillary services so we can help you get the best prices for low- or no-cost specialty care. All staff are bilingual (English, Spanish, Portuguese and Tongan) and translation services are available if needed. An after-hours nurse triage line is available for medical concerns when the office is closed – This line does not schedule appointments for the clinic.
- Family Medical Care
- Adult Well Checks
- Well Child Checks
- Vision Screenings
- Family Wellness
- Lab Work
- Diabetic Treatment & Care
- And MORE!!!
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
Tuesday 8 AM to 8 PM; Thursday 12 PM to 8 PM
Saturday 9 AM to 1 PM
Call For An Appointment
Click here to log-in to Patient Portal
Now Accepting New Patients
- Coordinating your care
- Involving you in your care
- Providing referrals and tracking your records
- Collaborating with specialists when needed
- Giving you your choice of provider and care team
- Providing personal identification
- Providing us with a complete medical history
- Providing proof of income
- Giving us information for care you have received outside of the medical home (ER, hospitalization, consultations and visits with other providers)
- Taking part in your care plan
- You always have the right to seek a second opinion about your health.